Who is eligible to join JSC?
An oil and or gas company which operate or jointly operate at least one petroleum contract in Indonesia are welcome to be a JSC member.
A member is willing to share information of exploration and production activities in particular operated and or non-operated area.
What is the benefits to join JSC?
- Members are entitled to participate in the regular information sharing in the Jakarta Scout Check Meeting. The meeting is normally held bi-monthly in a dedicated venue in Jakarta physically. If the physical meeting is considered to be not feasible due to any reason (judge by Jakarta Scout Check Committee) related with HSSE issue, virtual
meeting through conference call will be held.
- Members are entitled to access and download the activity reports of the other members via Jakarta Scout Check Secretariat or from the website.
- Members are entitled to access and obtained a regular Indonesia E&P business activities summary report by Jakarta Scout Check Committee.
- The regular Jakarta Scout Check meetings will provide an opportunities to network and discuss E&P business activities in Indonesia. Contact details of the member companies are a regular part of the data exchange.
- In addition to Business information sharing activities, Jakarta Scout Check hold a regular technical and non-technical talks or seminar related with E&P business in Indonesia. These involve technical presentations from the Expertise (Industry and academic
practitioners) and the opportunity to meet a wide range of industry personnel.
How much membership fee to join JSC?
New members or reapplying members will be required to pay an annual fee inclusive of GST per year (01 Jan – 31 Dec). This fee covers the meeting organisation, technical and non-technical sessions, website maintenance, and other JSC’s activities.
How to join JSC?
For further details please feel free to contact JSC Secretariat :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Talavera Office Park, 28th Floor
Jl. T.B. Simatupang Kav. 22-25, Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan 12430
Telp & Fax : (021) 2971 5986
Be part of the Organisation!